Today, National Geographic announces the launch of National Geographic Premium with Disney+ in the United States, a new subscription offering that delivers the best of National Geographic’s most inspiring and compelling storytelling where and when our fans want it- online, in-app, streaming and in print, all with a single monthly, annual or two-year specially priced subscription.
National Geographic, the media company and lifestyle brand that has elevated innovative storytelling about people, places, and projects that shape our world for over 134 years, aims to allow fans to connect, explore, and further engage with the world through this offering. Starting at $10.99 a month, the new subscription offers Disney+ access which features a host of Nat Geo original shows and documentaries plus all access to natgeo.com and the Nat Geo app, where fans can explore new topics or dive deep on their favorite topics – from science to space, travel and the environment – with new stories published daily. Subscribers will have access to a treasure trove of information on their preferred platforms that is crafted and penned by National Geographic’s team of experts, who create entertaining and educational content on the universe’s most interesting and pressing topics.
“At National Geographic we are constantly looking at new ways to enrich how we deliver our award-winning storytelling while giving our fans’ choice in both the formats and platforms. We want to inspire our subscribers to explore new topics, discover new places, and provide historical perspectives that frame the what and why of today’s trending topics. We continue to expand our storytelling so that our content is even easier to access and engage with. National Geographic Premium with Disney+ is the latest offering in our vision to ensure that anyone, at any time, on any platform, can have access to in-depth, comprehensive, and fact-based storytelling through one seamless experience.” –Julie Galvin, Vice President, Marketing at National Geographic Media
National Geographic Premium with Disney+ includes:
- Disney+, including documentaries and shows from National Geographic only on Disney+
- Exclusive content and access to natgeo.com, Nat Geo app, and full online archive
- Curated weekly subscriber newsletter featuring National Geographic’s best stories
- Annual subscribers will get 10 print issues of the National Geographic magazine per calendar year
- NGKids publishes monthly, except the combined June/July and Dec/Jan issues
- Special subscriber price for additional print subs (History, Nat Geo Kids, & Nat Geo Little Kids
- Special annual issue of the National Geographic magazine “Year In Pictures” issue (if subscribed in December, or if issue is unavailable, an item of greater or equal value)
- Plus subscriber-only benefits such as exclusive events and discounts
Consumers are able to sign-up for National Geographic Premium with Disney+ today at natgeo.com/premium, immediately access premium content on the site and unlock the vast library of content on Disney+. For more information, visit natgeo.com/premium.
Offer valid only for new and returning Disney+ subscribers ages 18+ with no current active subscription. Additional terms apply.
by Disney Career Recruitment