After a successful launch last December, Disney Programs is excited to be bringing back the Endless Possibilities Showcase this July at Apprentice Hall at Flamingo Crossings Village. It’s important us that participants are equipped with as much knowledge as possible to be successful in their professional and personal lives.
During this one-of-a-kind event, we aim to educate participants on all the resources and opportunities available to them as Disney cast members. Partners from all over The Walt Disney Company – many of whom are Disney Programs alumni – come representing various lines of business to meet and network with current participants.
Leading up to the showcase, the Disney Programs team will be offering multiple career development courses, such as Networking 101 and Resume Building, to best prepare participants to make the most out of their experience.
The Endless Possibilities Showcase is an incredible time to put yourself out there, network with people in different career sectors, meet like-minded individuals and gain more insight in the direction a career with Disney could go. The goal is to show participants that if they work hard, utilize their resources, and follow their dreams, the possibilities open to them here at The Walt Disney Company are truly endless.
In addition to partners who can help expand your career, the Endless Possibilities Showcase also brings in partners to enhance well-being in other areas of life. During the event, participants will be able to meet with:
- Members of our Business Employee Resource Groups and affinity groups. These groups allow cast members, employees and participants to engage with or learn about communities across various dimensions of diversity.
- The Disney Aspire team, a benefit for full-time and part-time cast members to continue their education with 100% of tuition paid up front at no cost to them!
- Partners Federal Credit Union, a financial institution offering services to cast members and employees of The Walt Disney Company.
- The Be Well team. This is a company initiative aimed at making health and wellness fun! Through Be Well, cast members and employees have a wide variety of resources and offerings to support them on their wellness journey.
- The Cast Activities team that brings pixie dust to the magic makers of Walt Disney World® With exciting events, volunteer opportunities and even cast sports teams, this partner has everything to enhance the #DisneyCastLife.
The Endless Possibilities Showcase takes place on July 12 and is open to all current participants on a Disney Program. Mark your calendar and join us from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in Apprentice Hall at Flamingo Crossings Village – this is not something you want to miss!