10 Things All Disney College Program Alumni Have In Common
1. As soon as your program ends, you want to go back because you miss being able to pop over to a Theme Park when you’re bored.
2. You immediately start saving all of your money so you can book a Disney vacation ASAP.
3. You spend all of the rest of your school breaks at Disney until you graduate.
4. You are now the Disney expert among your family and friends, and everyone knows this.
5. You start to annoy everyone because every story you tell starts, “This one time at Disney…”
6. You know all of the words spoken by the ghost host in the Haunted Mansion and you find yourself reciting them at random times of the day.
7. You lose track of time in the evening because you no longer hear fireworks every night
8. You go through roller coaster withdrawal when you go longer than a month without riding Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain.
9. Without realizing, you still point at everything using your two-finger Disney point.
10. Every picture you post on #TBT is from you during your Program.
Jule, Global Recruitment Marketing, Undergraduate Associate