This summer marks two years since the relaunch of Disney Programs in 2021! So many amazing things have happened in that time, but here are just five highlights from the past two years:
- Participants from around the world joined the Disney ‘ohana as Disney Programs returned, including the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program and Disney International Program.
- Disney Programs partnered with Disney on the Yard to launch the first ever Disney College Program HBCU cohort, where Disney College Program participants from HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) experienced all the benefits of the program while also connecting with mentors and alumni from their universities who currently work for Disney.
- Flamingo Crossings Village, the new home of Disney Programs participants, opened both its East and West Villages. With features such as resort-style pools, state-of-the-art gym facilities, beautiful common areas and more, it’s truly a magical place to live.
- Participants were a part of history as they helped celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World® Resort!
- The learning component of the program grew significantly, with new offerings including multi-week series such as Leadership 101 and Human Resources, visits from executives and Disney legends from Jodi Benson to Dick Nunis, backstage tours of some of your favorite attractions and more. New learning certificates debuted,and now participants can take part in offerings to earn their Daisy Diploma, Mouseters, Ducktorate, or the most exclusive one of all, Goofy Graduate!
Thank you for making magic with us these past two years. Here’s to another great year of Disney Programs!