THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY’S
SUPPLY CHAIN INVESTMENT PROGRAM
The Supply Chain Investment Program (SCIP) is a capacity-building program that supports innovative and potentially scalable initiatives that address root causes of poor working conditions in global supply chains.
Disney is seeking project concept notes from relevant and eligible organizations for innovative, impactful and/or scalable projects that will improve workplace conditions in the consumer products manufacturing sector globally.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and all project ideas will be reviewed by the SCIP team. Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered. Applicants with project ideas that fully meet our criteria may be contacted directly for additional information.
Please see below for program requirements and application instructions.
Projects should address or focus on at least one or a combination of the below issues:
- Child Labor
- Forced labor and/or human trafficking
- Gender equality
- Occupational health and safety
- Supply chain traceability
Projects should demonstrate their ability to be:
- Scalable across multiple facilities and/or locales
- Sustainable after initial project implementation
- Innovative and impactful
- Achievable within 24 months
Required project information includes:
- Executive summary
- Country or regional focus
- Project duration
- Funding level: Grants will be made at a minimum level of $100,000 up to a total of $1 million
- Project description: Describe activities, overall goals, key objectives, expected outcomes, and sustainability plan
- Organizational background and capacity