Our company’s cutting-edge techniques and technologies create magical experiences for our guests and Cast Members (Disneyland Paris employees). To meet the needs of our Resort—and the expansion of Walt Disney Studios Park—our Technical Services continue to recruit new talents!
Electromechanical, electrical, audio & video, automated systems… come be a part of the corrective and preventive maintenance of our attractions, ensuring guest safety and smooth running of our technical installations. At Disneyland Paris, your work can take you anywhere from Audio-Animatronics® to the catapult system of Space Mountain.
Automotive or decor painting offer a host of exciting projects, including bodywork maintenance on the Dumbo The Flying Elephant attraction or the gilding found in our two Parks. You will work in our Central Shop alongside mechanics, woodworkers, boilermakers, lathe and milling machine operators, engineers, laminators and more.
BUILDINGS & HOTELS
Woodworking, plumbing, locksmith work, electricity, painting, HVAC, masonry…a full set of maintenance skills on a single site. Imagine, no more wasted time looking for reinforcements or travelling long distances from one repair job to the next!
Plus, for each team, a variety of worksites and missions keeps things interesting:
- Our “Kitchen” hub (25 permanent food service venues, 1800 kitchen appliances, 30 Food Carts, etc.)
- Our “Electricity” hub (40 high voltage sub-stations, 1400 electrical cabinets and several thousand lighting fixtures, etc.)
- Our “Fluids” hub (Water treatment facility, power plant, 60 km rainwater system, 2500 manholes and gratings, etc.)
- Our Building Maintenance hub (100,000 m² of backstage area, 151,000 m² of roofing, etc.)
- Our Disney Village maintenance hub (450 kitchen appliances, 8 high voltage substations, 43,000 m² of roofing, etc.)
- Our “Support” hub (850 regulatory checkpoints, 968 meters to monitor energy use for the Parks, Disney Village and Hotels, etc.)
Our destination also has technical design offices dedicated to various fields including mechanics, electricity, civil engineering and cybersecurity. Our engineers are in the front lines to find urgent solutions as well as make long-term modifications. You will have the satisfaction of seeing the results of your work, its impact on business and changes over time.
Our destination offers a constant stream of challenging projects. For example, as technical engineer, you could work on vehicles in Les Voyages de Pinocchio attraction equipped with scrutineers to ensure safe movement, or those of Autopia which have a braking system that combines GPS and an ultrasound sensor to prevent collisions.
LISTEN TO OUR MAINTENANCE TALENT PODCAST
Want to learn more? Hear what our Cast Members have to say. Our Maintenance Talent podCast shares the viewpoints of Quentin, Mechanical Engineer, Gaëlle, Quality Inspector and Jérémie, Ride Technician.
They talk about their careers, their proudest moments and toughest challenges. Listen to them now:
#3 Meet the Maintenance Division
In this latest episode, Pauline heads over to meet Quentin Rodrigues, Mechanical Engineer, Gaëlle Gentil, Quality Inspector and Jérémie Patient, Ride Technician. Learn how these 3 Maintenance Division Cast Members work to ensure the safety of our attractions and our guests throughout the year.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Apply to one of the job offers below:
• Chaudronnier (F/H) – CDI
• Chef d’Equipe Expérimenté Plomberie (F/H) – CDI
• Climaticien (F/H) – CDI
• Contrôleur Qualité Pièces Mécaniques (F/H) – CDI
• Electrotechnicien de Maintenance (F/H) – CDI
• Coordinateur Outils Digitaux – Space Planning et Maintenance (F/H) – CDI
• Coordinateur de projets techniques (F/H) – CDI
• Gestionnaire Contrats de Maintenance (F/H) – CDI
• Mécanicien Maintenance Véhicules Automobiles (F/H) – CDI
• Menuisier Atelier et Pose (F/H) – CDI
• Menuisier Maintenance Bâtiments (F/H) – CDI
• Peintre Carrosier (F/H) – CDI
• Serrurier (F/H) – CDI
• Technicien Audio-Vidéo Attractions (F/H) – CDI
• Technicien Maintenance Attractions (F/H) – CDI
• Technicien Maintenance Bâtiments (F/H) – CDI
• Technicien Maintenance Cuisines/Frigoriste (F/H) – CDI
• Technicien Maintenance des Systèmes Automatisés (F/H) – CDI
• Technicien Maintenance Courant Faible (F/H) – CDI
• Manager Maintenance Bâtiments (F/H) – CDI
• Gestionnaire des Actifs Immobiliers Locatifs (F/H) – CDI