Hospitality, Food and Beverage, Reception… Halloween seasonal fixed-term contracts now available! October 23 – November 7, join our teams sometime during this period for a seasonal contract at Disneyland® Paris and gain a unique professional experience in a multicultural environment where no two days are alike.
Want to be part of the adventure?
Be it your first job or a new professional experience, at Disneyland® Paris your motivation and enthusiasm are essential values.
We are looking for candidates for two or three week fixed-term contracts for the Halloween season in the Hotel, Guest Relations, and Food and Beverage areas.
Available for Halloween October 23 to November 7? Apply for one of the following offers:
- Commis Chef (F/M)
- Food and Beverage (F/M)
- Quick Service Food and Beverage (F/M)
- Dishwasher (F/M)
Available for an extra week? A one-week training session is planned before the Halloween vacation period for some of our jobs. Availability from October 16 to November 7 is therefore required for these areas:
- Ticketing (F/M)
- Guest Relations (F/M)
- Custodial (F/M)
- Attractions Host (F/M)
- Front Desk (F/M)
Click here to discover all our offers.
A fully digitalized recruitment process!
Apply for the job you are interested in. After you apply, should you be selected, your job interview will take place by videoconference (on Zoom). A confirmation email will allow you to choose the day and time of your interview (via a specific scheduling system). The invitation to your digital interview will be sent to you at latest, the day before your chosen interview date.
You had your interview… What happens next?
- Your application has been accepted and a position corresponds to your profile and your availability, congratulations! You will receive a contract offer by e-mail with information about the hiring process.
- Your application has been accepted, but no position corresponds to your profile and/or your availability, don’t panic! Your application will be kept in our candidate pool until there’s a position that matches and/or for a maximum of six months.
- Your application does not correspond to the positions available. Unfortunately so, you will receive a negative response. You can, if you wish, apply for another online offer once you have had a new professional experience.
Do I need a Health Pass to work during the Halloween period at Disneyland Paris?
As of August 30, 2021, in accordance with government measures and in compliance with the health protocol implemented at Disneyland Paris, a Health Pass is required for Guests and Cast Members. In order to make your dreams come true completely safe, you must have your Health Pass as of your first day, don’t forget it!
The health pass consists of presenting a digital or paper form verifying one of the following:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine):
- 7 days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
- Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson)
- 7 days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary).
- Test (PCR, antigenic, or self-tests) with a negative result within the last 72 hours, supervised and certified by a health professional. Please note that self-tests cannot be performed under the supervision of a health professional at Disneyland Paris. For more information on self-tests, please refer to the Ministry of Health and Solidarity website.
- For persons who have had COVID-19: A positive RT-PCR or Antigenic test, attesting that the individual has been infected, and that a period of time of at least 11 days and less than 6 months has passed since the test result was obtained (considered as a recovery certificate).
Disneyland Paris, more than a Tourist Destination, a One-Of-A-Kind Employer
For Disneyland Paris, success is the result of our heritage, our history and strong values – excellence, dreams, diversity – that today, guide our development and our Human Resources policies. Yet, it is also our collective efforts: Each and every Cast Member contributes to it through his or her know-how, talent and creativity, and too, can be developed within our hundreds of vocations.
Every day, men and women with diverse backgrounds and skills help make our company a unique place to work.
Immerse yourself with our know-how, ever evolving since our opening Disneyland Paris in 1992. Live the rhythm of our seasons (Halloween, Christmas…) while being regularly trained. A corporate citizen, we believe that challenges are met and overcome as a team! Joining us?